Tecray are MEMS/MST consultants with practical
experience in MEMS from chip design to successful instrumentation
product with highest performance features. Alongside partners we
can assist each step from concept through prototypes and integrating
electronics with embedded firmware to a full instrument product.
MST (Micro -Systems Technology) or MEMS
(Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) is the engineering of small scale sensors
or actuators chips with features of the order of micrometers. These are
made generally using silicon micromachining, but with the addition of
other materials. The market for MEMS products is becoming larger - $5.7billion
for chips in 2005 and $38billion for products. (more...)
What tecray can
do for you
Advise on or research the various
technologies for your application
Work with you in feasibility, functional
specification, design and planning studies.
Help you model, design and develop
a MEMS / Nanotechnology product
Coordinate development to set up
prototyping with foundries & institutions, managing the path
of your product.
- Silicon, Elastomer, Piezoelectrics & Optics
- Design with MEMS silicon technologies.
- MEMS with specialised applications and materials
- We have experience of long range elastomer structures,
optical dielectric coatings, piezoelectric, electrostatic and other
- Device design and modelling - for reliability,
environmental & qualification
- Mathematical and FEA modelling of MEMS / miniature
devices and their packaging. Careful consideration of the all-important
factors of environmental effects and reliability.
- Device Packaging
- Packaging design and modelling for MEMS devices
to develop effective packaging with techniques from thermal control
to optical mounting and stress minimisation.
- Product test and electronics integration
- Test and integration skills.